Monday, May 21, 2018

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ BELLE

Cat Tales presents...

Cat of the Week!



Name:
Belle
Gender:Female
 
Breed:Domestic Short Hair
 
Color:Grey & White
 
Age:1 year old

I'm a quiet and mellow kitty most of the time, but I also love to play. I especially enjoy chasing wand toys. I am affectionate and seek attention from the people I know, but tend to be a bit shy with strangers. However, I have recently come out of my shell and have been very friendly with many of the Cat Tales volunteers. I love it when they pet me. I will purr and rub against their hands for more attention. I still prefer to stay in my cage though where I feel safe. I would love a home with someone who has a very outgoing, affectionate cat that can be my buddy. I will take a some time to adjust and will need to be kept in a small room until I am comfortable. I am keeping my paws crossed that a very patient and understanding person will adopt me soon!

No DogsNo Children
Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: