Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ DeeDee!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week


Gender: Female

Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Black & White

Age:7 years old


Hey there, they call me DeeDee. I’m a very friendly and affectionate girl and extremely playful. I would love a house to run around in!  I'd be happiest as the only cat so I can soak up all the love, but I would be okay sharing with another non-dominant cat. I’m FIV+ but please don't let that scare you. Humans and dogs can't catch this and it's very rare for non-aggressive cats to get it.  Plus, I’m otherwise a very healthy cat. If you are looking for a spunky but sweet cat, pick me! I have a lot of love to give. Can I give my love to you? Please adopt me today!


Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: