Monday, July 10, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ BLAKE!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!!

BLAKE!!


Gender: Male
  Breed: DSH
Color:Black
Age:1 year old


Hello, I'm Blake, A.K.A. "Blakey". I am a truly sweet boy who is still kind of nervous around people and loud noises. I love to be petted, but you need to speak softly to me and be very patient. Once I know you, I will come out for attention and love. I do need a very quiet home with a patient person who will be okay with me being anxious at first and who gives me a lot of time to adjust to a new home. I would be okay with another non-dominant cat. I'd love a forever home as soon as possible.  I'm a young guy who deserves a chance at a real life, not the shelter life... please adopt me today!

Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc






No comments: